New Member Is Coming Between Us!

By Shubham Rawat → Sunday, October 4, 2015


What’s up guys before few months I got and accident! (Sounds Weird) Yes guys I have lost my IMEI of Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 and by that I was facing several problems like I was unable to receive calls and messages my friends and family who drive me crazy and now I have bought a New friend for me Ohh Sorry new phone or I can say new smartphone which is xiaomi redmi prime.before some days I have posted a post on best budget smartphone under 15k (which was deleted by some reasons L )in that I have posted this phone above of Yu Yuphoria because of its lag free UI which you can get in yuphoria or any other Yu Device excepting Yu Yureka (Stock Android Based )which is available in Amazon.In at ₹8,999 that are a fair price for that phone.

Why Xiaomi


As I have said earlier Xiaomi is giving MIUI is originally developed by Xiaomi and it is far better than YU because Yu is powered by Cyanogen OS is not a stable ROM for daily use I have used YU Yuphoria and Yu Yureka Plus for 2 months I have fond an enormous mass of bugs and that are like nightmares for the non-friendly Android users (but not for me ;) ) and i want an android device which is bug free because I want it for my daily use not for developing or testing purpose . I am already having Yu Yuphoria, Lava Iris 504Q+, Moto G 3rd Gen and my favorite Micromax Android One because it has a vast support for developing material like ROM, kernel source excreta, and It also has high-end cyanogen support (I love Cyanogen xD but only for testing because of its bugs)
But if we talk about MiUi it is bug-free. Ok not totally but is highly customizable as cyanogen but here it bug-free (We all know Not everything has everything ok) and it also has apple type UI not totally, but I have.I have also used Vivo Life and Vivo Max which is giving their pre-owned UI I don’t know the name but it very messy as you can find it by going to notification section where you can find that most of the option are looking like as they have been lying to each other which is Horrible

 Am I happy?


Yes I am really pleased to buy this phone but hoping to buy Mi4i or if I would be lucky the I will go for Mi4c because they bang of bucks or in Hindi “Fadu Phone Hai Boss” and so soon I going to get Mi4c (Mi4 is not much good as Mi4c) because Mi4c is giving Qualcomm fast charing technology 2.0 .4gb ram,16gb internal and Usb type c charging and data sync system that can transfer data much faster than micro USB that you see in today’s smartphones and feature phones.

Will I install MiUi 7


Yes why not I will install mi UI 7 because I found I can get most the potentials of the phone from MiUi 7 Thanks to Igyaan and MiUi India to giving a detailed review of Mi UI 7 and by that I will also install M7 in my device I will try to port this ROM to other devices that I have I mean android one and Yu because they don’t even have a single miui from so Wait “WORK IN PROGRESS”

When I will Post Review of Redmi Prime?

Answer is very simple as soon I will get my device as soon I will post my review because I live in a small town known as Chitrakoot where we don’t have courier service of Amazon , Flipkart,snap deal or any other e-commerce site so for that we to ask some others persons or relatives to take the parcel and send top us which is a gigantic problem for us. So for that we can’t do anything. :(

At Last

We don’t have much money to buy new gadgets we just to get some of the high demanding gadgets to give a review as we have managed Yu .So please share this post like our subscribe us for getting some the new tips and tricks related to technology, life hacking and gaming and it is and it will be my motive to give some of the unseen and undiscovered to you please be tuned with me by following mw google plus and other social networking sites
Shubham Rawat

I'm Shubham Rawat a die heart tech lover.He love to do reviews and unboxings of new items check him ou in other social networks.

1 comment to ''New Member Is Coming Between Us!"

ADD COMMENT